When it comes to water damage restoration for your Mankato, MN home, two things are true:
- You want the water removed from your home and for the home to go back to normal.
- You want it to happen immediately.
If you’re ever in need of water damage restoration, we’ll be at your property in a few short hours to get the process started.
Today we wanted to share some details of the water damage restoration process to show you exactly how we’ll return your home to its pre-loss state.
The water damage restoration process goes as follows:
- Assessment – First, we need to assess the property to come up with the right plan for the situation. We must carefully examine the property to decide which extraction methods and cleaning solution we’ll use. For example, quats (quaternary ammonium compounds) can be used as a disinfectant during water damage restoration. While effective, they must be used with the right complementary solutions as hard water and certain types of soap dilute their strength. In addition to assessing which type of solution we’ll use, the size, location, and severity of the water damage of your home can require different equipment. Fortunately, we have the tools and capability to handle essentially any type of water damage
- Extraction and drying – Once the water is removed from the home, we can provide the proper drying and microbial solutions to rid your home of contaminants. We guarantee our machinery will remove all traces of water damage from your home. Water damage can also lead to additional issues such as air borne contaminants and mold growth, which is why we make sure to monitor these risks and treat them accordingly
- Additional services (if needed) – The water damage at your Mankato, MN home may be so severe that structural repairs are needed. If you have upholstery in your home that needs restoring, we can perform that service as well
- Post-assessment – We make certain your home is in its best possible condition before we leave. We double-check all problem areas and conduct inspections to make sure no lingering issues, such as mold, are occurring
We know how valuable your home is to you. We also know you’d never expect to have water damage at your home, but it happens. That’s where ServiceMaster of Mankato/Waseca comes in. We’re a family owned company with high standards and a dedication to customer service.
When we perform water damage restoration, we treat your home as if it were our own. We guarantee we’ll be prompt and do everything in our power to bring your home back to its pre-loss state.
If you need water damage restoration in Mankato, MN, please contact us as soon as possible at (507) 388-6339.