Mold Remediation & Removal Services in Mankato, Waseca, & St. Peter, MN
Mold isn’t just an unsightly nuisance; it’s a serious health threat that is challenging many businesses and homeowners today. Often hidden and hard to detect, mold is difficult to effectively control. It can affect the wellbeing of family and friends or customers and employees in the workplace. Any indoor environment can be subject to mold contamination and result in allergies, illnesses, lost time at work or school, as well as potential liabilities. Even exceptionally clean environments can be subject to mold growth.
The good news is that we know more than ever before about mold—including black mold—and what to do about it. ServiceMaster of Mankato/Waseca is uniquely prepared for mold remediation and mold removal for your home or business, so it’s not only removed but won’t come back. Here are a few facts:
- Mold is a living organism—a type of fungus that is spread by airborne spores.
- Mold grows and spreads quickly wherever there is moisture and food for it.
- It can survive on a variety of objects but thrives on the type of cellulose found in wood, drywall, or paper.
- Mold can begin to grow in as little as 48 hours from flooding or after years of moisture accumulation in trapped spaces.
- Mold spores are present nearly everywhere and a normal part of the environment. However, when they take hold and begin to grow in surfaces, they can severely damage your property.
The best solution is prevention. If ServiceMaster of Mankato/Waseca professionals can eliminate water and establish a dry surface within 24 hours, mold may well be avoided. We are also well equipped to remove existing mold. We will be happy to set up an appointment to discuss any questions or concerns you have about your home or business and how we can help. Call ServiceMaster of Mankato/Waseca right away!