If you’re a business owner or decision-making manager at a Waseca, MN business or organization, consider working with the expert janitorial services staff at ServiceMaster of Mankato and Waseca, MN.
Janitorial services aren’t a one size fits all solution and it’s important to know how to customize these services for your business.
Today, we’ll discuss the different frequencies of janitorial services and discuss the many services it entails.
Daily janitorial services provide the peace of mind in knowing you’ll literally never have to think or worry about the cleanliness of your Waseca, MN business. Investing in daily services is a wise choice because having full-time janitorial services allow the business to operate knowing one important task will always be covered.
Daily services are recommended for larger organizations and buildings. They’re also necessary for certain types of organizations like schools, malls, and hospitals.
If you’re in search of a janitorial services company to provide daily services, you have high standards for service. This isn’t a task left to an unreliable and unprofessional organization.
Our years of experience and depth of knowledge make us a go-to company for daily janitorial services.
Weekly services are also another option for organizations and businesses that may not have as much foot traffic or as many employees and visitors. If you want to maintain a consistent appearance for your Waseca, MN business, weekly janitorial services will get the job done.
Monthly services are also an option for businesses that may not need frequent janitorial services. For example, a small office suite with less than a dozen employees doesn’t need a janitorial staff to be at the office daily. Weekly services may still be a viable option in this case, but monthly services will work great as well.
In these types of offices, employees are responsible for their work areas and there aren’t large amounts of flooring and space to cover. Still, a monthly deep cleaning lends towards the professional and immaculate look all businesses strive for.
The Full Range of Janitorial Services
If you’re wondering about all of the different services included in janitorial services, take a look at the following list:
- Carpet cleaning – Carpet cleaning has a two-fold benefit of keeping your carpets clean and also extending their life through the care provided to their fabric
- Hard surface floor cleaning – The same benefits of an immaculate appearance apply to hard surface floor cleaning, but there’s also a safety benefit involved. Hard surface floor cleaning can make your floors less slippery, thus preventing injury
- Kitchen/rest room cleaning and restocking – Both these areas are highly frequented and highly susceptible to germs and contamination. Having a janitorial services crew available helps manage these two important areas
- Sanitization programs – With the winter season and its accompanying outbreak of colds and the flu, proper sanitization is crucial for improving the health of the environment at your Waseca, MN, business
- Waste removal – For larger organizations, routine waste removal is necessary as well as having a janitorial staff. Still, smaller organizations can benefit from routine waste removal services
These are just a handful of services and benefits you’ll receive if you work with us. Choosing the right company is no easy decision, but we’re confident our knowledge, expertise, and reputation in the community will make working with us a no brainer. Here’s what you should do next: pick up the phone, dial (507) 835-4799, and talk with our representatives to discuss our services.